Tuesday 19 August 2008

The Struggle goes on

Well, I have just about survived the summer recess and as long as I don't look at my bank balance, everything is ok. I am still enjoying my new living situation and I am beginning to settle in. At the weekend I am meeting with the new people who will be taking over my old apartment and we want to discuss what we are going to do with the garden. I want to take most of my plants but the concrete planters and the little house can all stay there. It will mean less work for me and who knows, maybe I will get a little bit of money, too!

Last night was dreadful. I was kept awake the whole night by a bloody mosquito or a brood of the dammed things and it was simply awful. I haven't slept so badly in a long time. Last night I slept upstairs in my bedroom and it was not a very pleasant experience. I think I want to dismantle the bed and make something else.

No comments: