Friday 19 September 2008

Home Alone on Friday Night

Tonight sees the end of a most splendid week. The bank balance is going down (still negative but we're getting there), my health (apart from my eyes) is getting better and my state of mind has vastly improved. I guess you don't want to admit it when its all around you, but I can see now that the move really has taken its toll on me this time.

The whole upset of moving is such a pain in the **** and I'm just so glad that it is finally over. At the new house I have so much potential. Last Sunday I concentrated on the garden and this week I want to have a lazy, lazy weekend. I did actually promise Rita Gauert that I would go to see her in the new production but I really do have to have some time for me this weekend. On Sunday, Beate and I are going to meet to do our first meal for the cookbook.

No comments: