Tuesday 29 July 2008

Thank god (or should it be God?) that's all over

What the hell am I talking about? Well, you see summer is a very bad time for me. I earn practically no money at all during the summer holidays and this year the only saving grace has been the fact that I have moved in with Bina and that has at least been keeping me busy and I haven't really had the time to do too much deep thinking.

On the other hand I have been busy building up my collection of useful books and software. I have also been reading "Dune" again and have really been enjoying it.

On the domestic front I have really started to settle in with Bina and the girls and I have to tell you that I am finding it most satisfying and enjoyable. So much has changed since I came here to live. My diet is so much better now than for twenty years before. I finally have the dog(s) that I always wanted and I am able once more to get stuck into my music and other stuff that has been evading me for so long over the last two years. I know that there is still quite a lot to do with regards the old apartment but while that arsehole is still around the house during the day I have decided to stay away. My bedroom furniture must be thrown away or burnt and the garden really does have to be cleaned up before I leave there. I have absolutely no enthusiasm for the work and would in fact prefer to pay somebody to do it for me. The lawn is absolutely the most important thing for me to complete.

No comments: