Wednesday 22 October 2008

Christmas is coming

I love being self employed, but it is so difficult to make ends meet. Now there is a wonderful English language idiom. make ends meet. Of course I know I simply have to pull my socks up and get stuck into building the business up but its all such a drag. I simply don't know where to start. It's a mystery to me how some people just seem to sail through life without a care or worry in the world and me, well I wake up every morning and find myself transported into a moment of madness and anxiety for which in truth, I have no real explanation. The Germans call it "existence angst" I call it bloody stupid, but it doesn't help any. Life is not plain sailing. It is an uphill struggle, its a can of worms and its bloody confusing, but - and this is an enormous but - isn't it wonderful




No comments: